Thursday, February 5, 2009

Famous weight watchers meatloaf muffins

I'm not exactly sure why these are famous, but in my house they will be famous for being completely disgusting. I may try to make them again maybe in five years if I can get this gag reflex to go away. I would definitely add something like Worcester sauce if you plan to try these.

WW Meatloaf muffins


1 lb extra lean ground beef
1 box Stove Top stuffing mix
2 egg whites
1 medium onion, diced

~
Mix together and divide into 12 muffin cups that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.


Serve with ketchup on top, if desired. (Add points)

Serving: 12
WW Points: 2 per muffin (or 3 depending meat/stuffing/additions)

Nutrition Information

Calories: 103
Fat: 1.8 g
Fiber 0 g

0 comments:

One Ordinary Sky   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP