Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pedicure

This was my gift from my wonderful mom for my (30th, but really 28 forever) birthday. She took me to get my first EVER pedicure. It was a really really great (and possibly addicting) experience. I've heard some friends mention the OPI "I'm not a waitress or whatever nail polish", so that is what I picked. I am really missing out on the girly thing.

I had to sort of stifle some giggles, because the tech was tickling my feet. Yes, I felt completely ridiculous, which is why I didn't laugh.

Yea, I know... my feet are ugly, but at least some polish is helping them :)

Thanks mom!

 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

EricksonFamilly

I love to get them done I get them done alot in the summer. I think every mom such get one every month!!!! they look cute love the red color. Maybe we should let the dad's take the kids and go get one some time.

Anonymous

Hey Sky! Hope you had a great holiday and birthday! Maybe we can go for a pedicure sometime - I had my second one ever last time my mom visited and they are great! Hope to see you & the kids soon.

One Ordinary Sky   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP