Friday, October 10, 2008

Tried: Fiber One Brown sugar pastry



I had to run into the store last night, and while I was waiting for my script, I came upon a new Fiber one product. I love me some Ooey goey Pop tart goodness, but they are serious point killers. It's 5 points for one, and you know when they package them in two you want to eat both!

Ok Fiber One, I really .. really ... really love you. I did not like these as much as I love some of the other Fiber One products. They are good, but not great. They should rename these to "Poop Tarts" with all that fiber in them.

Fiber One Brown sugar cinnamon Toaster Pastry

WW Points = 3

190 calories
4 g fat
140 mg sodium
36 g carbs
5 g fiber
16 g sugar

Kellogs Brown sugar cinnamon Toaster Pastry

WW Points = 5

Total Fat 7 g 11%
Sat. Fat 2.5 g 13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 170 mg 7%
Total Carbs. 34 g 11%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g 2%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 2 g
Calcium 0 mg

2 comments:

EricksonFamilly

So how are you doing on the ww plan? I did ww after I had kimberley. I have alot of stuff and recipes if you ever want to take a look at the stuff. I lost about 10p in two mounth and then got prego with brigham. I'm trying something new this time.

Sky S.

So far I'm at least staying on the wagon :). I don't think this week went well.

I have been doing Weight Watchers since 2003. I lost 53 lbs before Spencer, and 60 lbs after I had him (not including 30 of just baby weight).

So far this time I have lost 23 lbs (not including baby weight lol). I have around 28 more to go.

What are you doing this time? How is it going?

One Ordinary Sky   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP