Monday, September 22, 2008

Why Blog?

Apparently I am very self centered, and I need to make sure the world knows and understands what I think :).

I decided to use this website to follow my weight loss goals, exploit my childrens cute faces, and basically put mindless thoughts up on here.

My name is Sky, as the title says I'm just one ordinary Sky. I am a stay at home mom, which apparently provides me way to much time to overthink every small detail. My kids are 3 1/2 and 8 Months. I aspire to be like The meanest mom, Mrs.Santa Clause rolled together, with a dash of redneck thrown in.

We live in a small town in Northern Utah. If you remove the religious aspect, it could even be a small town in Maine. The drifty winter snows provide a good excuse to bust out the Cocoa. During the hot summer, we like to cool off in the pool in the yard, or at the recreation center.

I am the alpha bitch to our four animals. We have one boxer dog named June, and our three cats, Pepsi, Mr.B(Biskits), and Touche.

My favorite things to do are:

Spend too much time on the computer (see I blog), Read books, I really need to do this more. I love to cook, and until two years ago did not know I had the ability too.

1 comments:

Edwards Family

I love it!! Great Blog! Sorry I missed you guys the other night. Dawn said you had fun.

-Michele

One Ordinary Sky   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP